Small Smoke Screen Sprayer Model: SUPER-2000 Gold (2L)
Small Smoke Screen Sprayer
- Fill the chemical tank-1 with 2L diesel and 30~50cc pesticide and then dilute them.
- Put the full of water in the coil-cooling water tank-2 and fix the liquefied butane gas-4 onto the screen smoke gadget.
- Check the coil-9 which is available (coil-clogging) by turning the smoke screen & cooling control lever-8 at the cooling position and then operating the cooling water pump-3.
- After opening the gas control lever-5, checking its gas ignition and pushing the ignition switch-6 for its ignition, turn the smoke screen & cooling control lever-8 at the smoke screen position and then clench and unclench the smoke screen pump lever-7 with hand continuously. After that, the smoke screen is activated.
(The coil will be clogged if you does not operating the smoke screen pump lever and you leave it in the condition of ignition.)
- After finishing the smoke screen work, turn the smoke screen & cooling control lever-8 at the cooling position and close the gas control lever-5 immediately. When the heat remains on the coil-9, you should operate the cooling water pump-3 to clean the coil-9 that prevent the coil from being clogged and guarantee its long-term use.
After use, remove the liquefied butane gas from the gadget.
After use, remove the chemical tank from the gadget in case of long-term keeping.
Maintain the interval as 5mm against the ignition insulator.
When fixing the butane gas onto the screen smoke gadget, fit the gas holder into the gas fixation bracket projection and turn it right to fix it strongly.
When the coil is clogged, you must stop working.
Overuse causes damage on any other parts.
Use diesel only. (Never use kerosene or gasoline.)